…you’re lucky I’m a stubborn asshole because these took way longer to make than I’d like to admit.
holy fucking shit
This has nothing to do with my blog but holy shit it needs to be on it anyway
Hey kids, as we approach Halloween I just wanted you guys to be careful and say DON’T FUCK WITH SPIRITS. Don’t mess with Ouija Boards, don’t talk to no dead people, don’t fuck with demons, don’t summon shit, don’t dick around in abandoned buildings. If you are considering a thing, just think, “would a white person in a horror movie do this thing?” If the answer is yes, then don’t do the thing.
And then the magical traveling circus of scholastic would randomly show up
at the motherfucking BOOK FAIR
I seriously miss the book fair.
Wait, you mean these don’t exist anymore?
We even had them in Pakistan and they were a big hit.
Oh the good old days
- high school teacher: yeah i have a 4 year degree so you can call me Mr. Whatshisname and if you call me Frank that's disrespectful I'll give you detention for a week
- college professor: hi i've got my Ph.D., i spent 10 years doing research, i have 7 patents and 26 published papers, and i was nationally recognized for my work. but you can call me Kim if you want.
- 14 years old: I'm young but I know what I want. This isn't that hard, I'm all grown up already and have everything figured out.
- 17 years old: Well, this is a little harder than I thought. School is almost ending. What am I going to do with my life?
- 21 years old: What the fuck is going on? Where are my socks?
i miss when i was like 12 and it would be the night before a big field trip or something and i couldnt go to sleep because i was so excited. i miss being so into a book that i would stay up past my bed time reading it. everything seems so bland or something idk. i’m only 19 and everything is so tiring. i miss wanting to be awake